BRIDGET TALKS OF HER SHOW

Briddget Marquardt reciently did an interview talking about her new show, "Just Add Bridget" which will air on A&E or on Style channels.



Here's the interview:

Interviewer:Why did you want to do another reality show?

Bridget:It was time to start on the next chapter, which was showing people what my life is like outside the Mansion now, and the new thing I am working towards. At first, I was thinking I want to do events. I love being creative, developing things, and creating experiences for people. I thought, maybe I want to do party planning or event consulting. Then, I realized what I want to do is much broader than that. I want to do creative consulting, or a whole line of Halloween costumes. I want to help with charity events, and bring parties to the Mansion and take them to a bigger level. Things like that. We decided to allow a film crew to come in and shoot a pilot on my life outside the Mansion, in my new house with my boyfriend and our pets. We are starting on this new career path.

Interviewer: Where did the idea come from?
Bridget: All kinds of sources. I always knew that [a reality spin-off] was a strong possibility. With the production company that did 'Girls Next Door' and 'Bridget's Sexiest Beaches,' we talked about all of us doing spin-offs eventually. Not that this is a direct spin-off, but it kind of is, because it is a continuation of my life. We always knew it was a possibility once I finished traveling and doing the 'Beaches' show. When I got the house and my boyfriend moved in with me, I told him, 'You know there is a strong possibility we'll be doing a reality show in here, so I hope you're cool with that.' I think he was a little hesitant about it. Now, that we've filmed most of the pilot and seen a first cut of it, I think he feels more at ease with it.

Interviewer: What is it like shooting your personal life with your boyfriend? What does he think?

Bridget: When I was doing 'Girls Next Door,' I used to think okay, this life is already public. So it's not a big deal to make it even more public. But later in life, I want my own private life. I still want to do hosting on TV and stuff, but not a reality show. But, there are so many opportunities with a reality show, and I have so much fun doing it, that I really kind of missed it when it was all over. So I am excited to be doing it. As far as sharing my relationship on camera, it's a little bit different and awkward. But I feel like it's something I can get used to, and he will get used to it as well.

View full interview » (Ultimate-B.com)

0 coments:

Post a Comment